Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Exbii Kolkata Meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th November 2010
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
UL: 11.03 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 1.88
yeh kaisa review hai

Old 25th November 2010
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

picornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 1.57 gb Ratio: 0.75
Friends...this is not a spam thread....

We actually met. After the meet I came back to GGN, very late in night. Today is a working day..
So, review will be posted no latter than today night from my side (at least before the next meet, which is in GGN)

Old 25th November 2010
Custom title

oldmonk1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoldmonk1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographoldmonk1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
review kidhar hai

Old 26th November 2010

picornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpicornavirus has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
All of you know, that our first meet attempt on Saturday was canceled as James was not reachable over phone. So, naturally I was quite upset and with him. On Monday next, I got a from him. Like a gentleman, he and to meet again. So we fixed up a time in Wednesday after a lot of from my side to him. The venue was not decided neither was the exact time as I had lots of work that day at Kolkata.
Anyway, on Wednesday, around 3:00 PM, I . We agreed to meet near the airport after 1 hr. I reached there by 4:00. Waited...waited...ultimately, around 4:30...a very old person showed up, introduced him as James (James unkil). I was literally ...I am not a who is born yesterday, but he must have seen at least 8000 nights more than me!!!!!
After initial , we decided to keep the age related barrier away and be ....and headed to a near by bar and restaurant for .
We started our over a beer...and slowly we moved to Whiskey and my favorite OM with lots and lots of chicken. As all of you know when two Bengali's sit together, we can solve all worlds problems. So our discussion spanned from Korean war to Bipasa Basu's Jawani ka Jwala. We started the thread from there only and James Unkil showed me lots of tricks about the forum!!! He is really a compare to me.
Unfortunately, I had a flight to catch around 8:00, so we left around 6:30 with a promise to meet again.
I know the review has not much revealing information, mostly due to fact that we really did not have much time to share, but the fact is, I from my side really enjoyed James Unkil company and left Kolkata with nice memory.

Old 26th November 2010

james.hot82 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to james.hot82 Send a message via AIM to james.hot82 Send a message via MSN to james.hot82 Send a message via Yahoo to james.hot82 Send a message via Skype™ to james.hot82
UL: 10.30 gb DL: 2.06 gb Ratio: 4.99
well copy n paste it on the first page pico ( bachha ?)and waite for mine

Old 26th November 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.hot82 View Post
well copy n paste it on the first page pico ( bachha ?)and waite for mine

Did it Unkil....apne health ka kheyal rakhne

Old 26th November 2010

Send a message via ICQ to james.hot82 Send a message via AIM to james.hot82 Send a message via MSN to james.hot82 Send a message via Yahoo to james.hot82 Send a message via Skype™ to james.hot82
well first of all let me tell you I am not at all a good writer , you can ask me to have fun,make fun, make some noise, chaos ,daring thing to do , yah I am always there but when it comes to write something , either I can't find any language to put down the actions in the form of letters or the writing turn to an incoherent boring speech.

By the way as picorna has very tactfully and minutely described the meet so I'll only write those which was not covered by him in his writing and other small things which i think important to share with you .

The time of meet was 4:00 pm and pico reached there exactly on time (how can one be so punctual ), but there is nothing to surprise as he took car to reach there (dhoka ) and i was on my foot , Now I'll not reveal our ages .there is some age gap between us but we didn't feel it at all .before meet I thought pico will be fat old with white hair and false teeth as his voice on ph tends me to think that , but he is ..

this was my first meet with a virtual friend so I was a bit excited .
from there we went to nearby bar and restaurant served by adhi pungi ladkiya and ordered beer with (pico first ordered light but i insist him to take strong beer ) followed by whiskey (mine) oldmonk (pico) and reapeted it again n again untill its time for pico to catch plane.

we both share some common mentality and hobbies , like we both love to read and smoke heavily and the same brand of sutta. but when I about to lit a cigu pico warned me by pointing the notice of no smoking which was behind me . then we had to go outside whenever we had the urge to smoke .

our conversions was going on from one topic to another with the repeatation of pegs .pico revealed some naughty incidents of his childhood and me my oldhood.

in the meantime we were trying to connect oldmonk but his number was unreachable may be he was busy in .. then pico called coolibreez, and i had a small conversation with cooli coochi on ph .We discussed about the board . I gave him the information of exbii, how it born how it works etc.. and pico gave me the idea of some of the members he met . So I get plenty of information about our friends of exbii, we discussed about . after some happy moments we left the bar as pico had to catch the flight and dropped me to my destination, we promised to meet again whenever we get chance .
pico is much sober polite in comparison to me and a charming guy , I really enjoyed the meet and his company . but he did not give me the chance to pay a single bill .

our kolkata meet ended successfully

Last edited by james.hot82 : 26th November 2010 at 03:42 AM.

Old 26th November 2010

pico copy and paste the post in reserve area on first page

Last edited by james.hot82 : 26th November 2010 at 04:16 AM.

Old 26th November 2010

neither sticky nor post transfer

Old 26th November 2010
IN.......H Y B E R N A T I O N
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
gump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps database
UL: 23.06 gb DL: 30.01 gb Ratio: 0.77
James Unkil
. Action will be taken up on proper verification.
Feel free to ask any doubts....

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls