Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Doctor FINGERED my Wife !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st March 2010
Custom title

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16
Red face Doctor FINGERED my Wife !

My wife is originally from India. When I married her, she was in her early twenties and her family had just immigrated to the US. Having been raised in a conservative background, she was always very shy about her body. I was always looking for ways to make her less inhibited. I wanted her to wear more revealing clothes, and to show off more of her body. I always found it a turn-on to have other men look at her. She had a slim, tight body and never failed to get attention from men wherever she went.

I had to transfer to a new job a few years after our marriage. As part of the transfer, I had to switch to a new HMO and had to select a primary doctor for my wife and I. For some reason, I always found it exciting to think of a male doctor examining female patients. I looked through the list of doctors with their pictures provided by my insurance company and deliberately picked out a white male doctor who looked like a hunk, and signed him up as my wife's doctor.

My wife had to make a preliminary visit to see him just to get the paperwork done. She was a little uneasy about going to him because up until then she had only been to female doctors, both in India and in the US. I did not tell her that I had picked out the doctor for her. She thought that she was assigned to him at random. On the first visit, she had to fill out some forms and the doctor asked her about her medical and family history. After she came back from the visit, she told me all about the doctor and mentioned that he seemed like a very friendly guy.

Afterwards, I sent her to see the doctor a few times, usually for minor allergy problems that she used to have occasionally. He usually asked her to come back for another visit to follow-up on the medication she was taking. He also asked her to schedule a complete physical, but she was nervous about it and kept postponing it. I was quite excited by the idea and tried to encourage her to have the physical. She then confessed to me that she thought the doctor was starting to flirt with her during her office visits. She said that he commented on her looks and figure, and often asked personal questions. I told her that it seemed harmless to me and that she should have the physical if she thought that he was a good doctor.

Old 31st March 2010
Custom title

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
My wife visited him several more times but she never made an appointment for her physical. After a few months, I happened to meet the doctor at the lobby of his clinic when I went to pick up my wife after one of her visits. He was a very impressive guy, tall and fit, with a firm handshake and a friendly smile. He looked older than he did in his photograph; he was probably in his mid-forties. After I talked with him about my wife's allergies for a while, I happened to mention to him that she was a good cook. He said that he was fond of Indian food, and would like to try her cooking sometime. I offered that he was welcome to come over for dinner to our house sometime. To my surprise, he took me up on the offer.

The doctor came over to see us the following weekend. My wife wasn't very happy that I had invited him home, but she still cooked a big meal for him. When he came over, she was wearing a simple ankle-length skirt and blouse, and she had her long hair tied in a knot. She was very petite and slim, and looked almost like a teenager. During dinner, I caught the doctor often stealing appreciative glances at her body. He complimented my wife on her cooking, and then continued to compliment her on her looks and figure. He said that he found Indian girls to be very attractive. My wife started blushing and it seemed like she was starting to like the attention she was getting from him.

He asked me more questions about her and how I met and married her. I told him truthfully that she was a virgin when I married her, and that she had not been with any other guy before or since. My wife blushed deeply when I said it, and pretended to be angry with me. I was starting to get turned on by my wife's embarrassment and decided to take this as far as I could.

Old 31st March 2010

sahil_red is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 33.24 mb DL: 117.87 mb Ratio: 0.28
nice story .. waiting for updates

Old 31st March 2010
Custom title

After we finished dinner, he spotted a family picture of my wife on the wall. She was wearing a sari in the photo. He told her that she looked lovely in the photo, and said that he would have liked to see her wearing a sari. I asked my wife to go and change to a sari. She was reluctant, but I insisted and she left us to go and change. I poured the doctor a drink, and we went to the living room to watch some TV. We continued to talk about my wife, and he said that I was a lucky man to have a wife as attractive as her. I thanked him for the compliment and told him that my wife had told me good things about him and that I was glad to have him as her doctor. Somehow I was getting turned on by the idea that he was obviously attracted to my wife who was much younger than him.

My wife joined us after a while wearing a beautiful red sari and stood before us. He immediately went to her to have a closer look. My wife had untied her long flowing hair. It reached nearly till her hips, and covered much of her back. He held her hair up with both hands to look at the sari closely. Since her blouse was cut low in the back, much of her shoulder was bare. She started blushing again, very aware of the show she was giving to both of us.

He then asked her how the sari is worn, and I explained that most of it is wrapped around her waist and one end is placed over the shoulder. He was surprised that there were no buttons or snaps to hold it in place, and gently lifted the end of the sari that was covering her shoulder and moved it away from her body. The small blouse that she wore under the sari was tight and made of very thin cloth and the outline of her bra and the shape of her breasts were clearly visible. She didn't expect him to do this so quickly, and she protested mildly, folding her arms across her breasts to cover up. I told her not to be shy since he is her doctor. She reluctantly dropped her hands giving him a good look at her figure.

My wife has relatively small breasts, but they were firm and well shaped, and a hint of her perky nipples was visible from even under her bra. The blouse was cut low in the front as well, and a little bit of her cleavage was visible. The blouse reached just below her breasts and her midriff was bare. She always wore her sari below her waistline, and since she had a very small waist, her navel and belly looked gorgeous above the folds of the sari.

Old 31st March 2010
In Hibernation

case577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.61 gb DL: 24.86 gb Ratio: 1.03
Hello Mr.Pokhat bhai,

When it comes to stories XB is a graveyard.....u can't just keep posting stories u found elsewhere here....because invariably it would alread have been posted here

Here is the link

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=197433

Plz...check before u post

Even SID is not the original author....still this thread dates back to 2007...I can't find who the original author is....but the story is very very old my friend!!!!

Old 31st March 2010
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by case577 View Post
Hello Mr.Pokhat bhai,

When it comes to stories XB is a graveyard.....u can't just keep posting stories u found elsewhere here....because invariably it would alread have been posted here

Here is the link

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=197433

Plz...check before u post

Even SID is not the original author....still this thread dates back to 2007...I can't find who the original author is....but the story is very very old my friend!!!!

well done case 577

Old 1st April 2010
Custom title

original author is myself
i wrote it in 2002 in a yahoogroup when many of you didnt even start reading stories on internet

stories here might be still in graveyard, but i'm reborn after a past life

Old 1st April 2010
Custom title

Last edited by pokhat : 1st April 2010 at 07:23 AM.

Old 1st April 2010
In Hibernation

case577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcase577 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.61 gb DL: 24.86 gb Ratio: 1.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokhat View Post
original author is myself
i wrote it in 2002 in a yahoogroup when many of you didnt even start reading stories on internet

stories here might be still in graveyard, but i'm reborn after a past life
Oh yeah???......then which one....there is hardly a yahoogroup i didn't know

Anyway joking apart mate......I know u r lying....because the original author is me.....I have been posting stories about 5 years ago in another forum before I came here.....That is why I respond quickly when I see one of ,y stories posted afresh here.......I just didn't want to brag about it!!!!

Old 1st April 2010
Custom title

you are only 5 yrs old on these forums
i posted this in a group which was started in 2002 and now buried
just had some stories saved from them

there was a site xboard.us long long back
i think that site merged into exbii

when someone (may be u) said my earlier story was also posted here already i accepted because it wasn't mine.
i saved it from yahoogroup and didnt know it was posted here but i responded now, so you can understand by this.

anyway enjoy stories or leave it.
nobody owns copyrights on stuff written in forums. no use discussing it

Last edited by pokhat : 1st April 2010 at 09:21 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls