Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > INCEST(Story Collection of Mom & Son).

View Poll Results: Do you like this thread?
Yes 196 91.59%
No 18 8.41%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

rajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to rajadum
UL: 81.39 mb DL: 572.69 mb Ratio: 0.14
Next - Mother Fucking In India

Old 3rd January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

rajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universe
32. Mother Fucking In India

I am Raj, twenty-five years of age and a very private person. Frankly speaking what I am going to tell you is something I should not tell to any one. Then why I am telling you this? It is because I also think if you know a truth it is your duty to spell it out.

I belong to a lower middle class Indian family living in Delhi. I learned from my relatives that before marriage my dad was a tenet of my mom's parents. He was a mature man at that time but somehow he seduced the young daughter of the house Varsha that is my mother. At the time of marriage my mom was hardly 18 while my dad was 28. I was born a few months after the marriage. My dad was not a good man and he started demanding dowry and money from my mom's parents. He started quarrelling with my mother on one pretext or other. I had a very disturbed childhood. As soon as he milked some money he left India to work in the Middle East, I was just 8 years old then. My mom had great difficulty in bringing me up. She learned typing and got a low paying job. She had only one dream in her life and that was to give a good future to me. I remember how cheerful she looked when dad paid us a visit but that was occasional. Mostly he was absent. Then one day he died in a road accident. I mourned his death only outwardly as inside I felt relieved.

My mom was lonely all her life and I was her only happiness. I knew how much hardship my mom was going through to bring me up. After I grew up, I tried to help her in whatever way I could. I used to give her company and started doing small household chores to help her. I was determined to be a good son to her and get a job so that I can relieve her from her hard work. My mom was no stunning beauty. As a matter of fact she was an average looking Indian lady. The hard work had left its mark on her as she always neglected herself over the years. I started asking her to take care of herself. I made her wear make-up, trim her hair and eyebrows and wear some nice cloths. I wanted to give back that smile to her lips. So I started to make her feel happy and she also started to behave as a friend to me.

Luckily it was the year I did my honors and got a job in a PSU, immediately. Mom was so happy that she called everybody in our neighborhood for a celebration. I never saw her so happy. After guests left, she hugged me and kissed me in my forehead and said, "I am proud of you my son. You have fulfilled my dream."

After I got my job, I stopped mom from going to work and insisted that she stays home and take much needed rest. I told her that now was my responsibility to make her happy. I used to come home straight from office and gave her company. I used to discuss everything that happened in office or in my personal life with her. She always enjoyed my personal things and sometimes also teased me with some girls.

Just after joining my job I was asked to go for a month long training to another city. I wanted to take my mom along with me as she had never gone away from home but my financial position stopped me doing so. With a heavy heart I left my mom alone for the first time. During my training I used to call her regularly on phone as I missed her very much. I came to know that she also missed me a lot and I could almost hear her emotions while talking to her. Both of us were eagerly waiting for the end of my training.

I was not aware that this one-month separation would change my relation with my mother forever. When I reached home, after 1 month, my mom met me at the doorsteps of the house. She hugged me and cried, hiding her face in my arms, saying that I should never leave her alone again. That was the first time I felt a different feeling for her. I kissed her on her cheeks and my eyes also got moistened. I promised her that I would never leave her alone again in whole of my life.

One day I was talking to one of my friends about my mom and told him how sad she felt. He advised me to take her out whenever possible and spend some time with her. That day I got back home and asked my mom if she was interested going out for a movie. But she told no she was fine. Suddenly she recalled about a drama which she loved watching. I told her we would go on Sunday. She got very happy and I saw smile on her face.

On Sunday evening we got ready for the drama and reached the auditorium. It was packed and as we were getting in some one pushed Mom accidentally and she caught my hand. I felt like a grown up man and she kept holding my hand till we got seated. I saw some sense of security in my mom's eyes and she was very happy. As we sat she leaned a bit towards me and our shoulders were touching each other. She asked me to get some popcorns and cold drinks. During the drama she also rested her head on my shoulders for a while and I caressed her hairs slightly. I was really touched by her reactions and felt love for her in a different way. After watching the drama we went to a restaurant to have dinner and we sat side by side. She was constantly holding my hand. The waiters must have thought that we were a married couple or lovers. We reached home just before mid night and when I was about to leave for my room mom asked me, "Raj, please be with me tonight." I saw a different look in her eyes. I did not know how to react. I agreed and went to her room after wearing my nightdress.

My company provided the apartment to me in which we were living. Before shifting to this place we had only one bedroom where we slept in different beds. In my new apartment it was my idea that mom sleep in a bedroom of her own as I worked till late midnight sometimes. So there was only a single bed in mom's room that is not big enough for 2 people to sleep comfortably without touching each other. As mom wanted me to be there with her I had no option, but to get up to the same bed with her. When I went under the covers with her, she started caressing my hair saying that she had missed me a lot all these days and kissed me in my forehead. I did not know what to do. I was lying straight, but my manhood was aroused and it was hard to conceal it. My mom was making very slow movement with her fingers as she was touching my hair and face. One of her breast was touching my arms. Some strong sensations were passing though my mind and at one point of time, I could not control myself and turned towards my mom and hugged her tightly saying, "Mom, I love you." She equally responded by hugging me saying' "I love you too Raj". Suddenly I freed myself from her and looked straight into her eyes.

Last edited by rajadum : 14th January 2010 at 12:24 AM.

Old 3rd January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

Me: you don't feel like having another relation with a man?

Mom: Well never thought off it though I feel lonely sometimes.

Me: I can help you find someone.

Mom: No need, all I am worried about you.

Me: Ok if you are ready let me know I will find someone good for you.

Mom: If you are there to protect me why do I need someone?

Me: Mom, do you see a man in me.

Mom: of course you are grown up now aren't you?

Me: Man as a MAN

Mom: Means...?

Me: As your man who can protect you.

Mom: Yes you did it today...

Me: and I want to do it forever.

Mom: yes you will, and I am sure you will even after your marriage.

Me: No I want to protect you as your MAN

Mom: Raj...

Me: Mom listen, we both are very close, we share things, I want to protect you and what's wrong in that?

Mom: I know but darling I don't want to spoil your life.

Me: We can be goods friends, say special friends right.

Mom: So are we.

Me: I want to give other definition to it then mother - Son.

Mom: What definition?

Me: Will you marry me?

My mom was shocked when she heard this. She did not say anything for sometime. Then she reacted with an angry voice, "Are you mad? Do you know what you have told me? Go to your room and don't talk to me!"

It was like falling flat on ground from a sky rise building for me. I wept like a child and came back to my room without saying anything to mom. I cursed myself for misinterpreting mom's love for me. But at the same time I felt that I really wanted to be in love with her.

Next morning I could not face my mom. I got up early and left for my office without saying her goodbye. I came back late. Mom opened the door for me. I did not look in her eyes and went straight to my room. My mom followed me to my room and asked me why I went without breakfast in the morning. Without replying to her I went to bathroom to have a bath. When I came out of bathroom I saw mom waiting for me. I was wearing only a towel. She asked me again what was wrong with me. I did not reply. Suddenly she came near me and hugged my bare body. She kissed me allover my chest and started crying. I also got emotional and kissed her. She said, "Don't ever behave like this with me. I will die." I was very much overwhelmed by her reaction and pulled her to my bed. She did not resist. I was encouraged and planted a kiss in her lips. She responded and pulled my lips into her and both of us tasted our saliva. It was a divine moment for me as for the first time in my life I had a woman in my arms kissing me. I caressed her hair and moved my hand over her back. She did not resist. I got bold and tried to pull her sari up. She stopped my hand and got herself free from my kiss. She looked straight into my eyes and asked,

Mom: What do you want?

Me: You, mom. I want to marry you.

Mom: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

I was worried that she would again get angry after saying so. But She closed her eyes and pulled me to her breast. I closed my eyes too and buried my face into her gorgeous breast. It was so heavenly. We remained like that for some time. Then she pushed me up and said, "Let us have some food first. I know you are hungry." She went to the kitchen and brought food for both of us. She fed me with her hands and I fed her. I pulled her to my lap and she just kept on caressing my hair with a smile in her face. When we finished she hugged me and said, "I love you Raj."

After eating she went washing dishes and finishing her works in the kitchen. I went to bed and pulled the bed sheet as cover. I was already having erection thinking about the possibilities. I was closed my eyes and was lying in bed when mom came near to my bed. She sat on the bed and caressed my hair and asked in a husky voice, "Are you feeling sleepy Raj? Do you want to sleep?" I opened my eyes and just shook my head with a smile letting her know that I did not want to sleep. She was wearing a white nightie now. She was letting her hair loose and she looked like an angel to me. She put her head down on my chest and said, "Ohh Raj, I never knew you have grown up so much." I caressed her hair and planted a kiss in her face. I slowly brought her up and let her sleep besides me. She told me in whisper, "Put off the lights."

Old 3rd January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

After I put off the lights she hugged me tight and kissed me in my lips. We kissed each passionately for some time. She put her thighs around me and my leg was between her thighs. I started stroking her back and slowly lifted the nightie unto her breast. I was stroking her bare back and occasionally inserted my hands into her panty to feel her ass. She was getting excited and was moaning slowly. She was rubbing her face in my chest hairs and was pulling my hair with her hands. She was undressing me slowly. She pulled my pyjama down and was inserting her hands inside my underwear searching for my erect cock. Once she got hold of that she squeezed is so hard that I cried in pain. Then she smiled at me and asked me if it was my first time. I said yes. She kissed me again and slowly removed my underwear. She started playing with my cock and said, "You are big". My cock is about 8" long when it is erect and I think she liked it a lot. She came over my cock and stared caressing it with her tongue. She did not take it in her mouth, but made it wet with her saliva. Then she came over my body and sat over my stomach. I pulled her nightie up and removed it over her head. She was still wearing her bra and panty. She was teasing me my making her boobs dance inside her bra. I tried to remove her bra but she stopped and said, "Hey, I feel shy to get naked in front of you." I asked her to close her eyes. She did and I removed it with a pull. Then only I realized that her bra was already unsnapped and was just hanging in her body. After I removed her bra she brought her boobs directly over my face and I almost lost my breath under pressure of those big balloon like boobs. I started pressing her boobs and also bit her nipple. She liked it a lot when I started sucking her nipple. I think at that time her motherly instinct took over and she hugged my head uttering' "oh, my baby."

She was getting more excited as I was sucking her breast. She was also playing with my cock and was masturbating me. I was getting excited very much. I knew that I could not hold myself from cumming any longer. So suddenly I pulled her down and got over her body. She spread her legs and I bumped my Cock directly over her pussy. She was still wearing her panty. But the touch of a pussy for the first time was too much for my cock and my cock exploded with a full load of cum. She pulled my hips tightly towards her and helped me to release my cum with a great orgasm. I made her panty and lower stomach wet with my cum and lied down over her body for sometime. For some reason tears came out from my eyes and she came to know about it. She caressed my back and said "Its ok. Don't worry." After some time when my cock again became limp, I got up from bed and headed towards bathroom. Mom also got up from bed and moved into the bathroom behind me. She removed her wet panty and became completely naked. Both of us were naked and I saw her beautiful naked body for the first time in bathroom light. She again hugged me and kissed me.

Then she put on the showers and cleaned me with her hands, we bathed together. I don't know how much time we spent there, but time seemed to stand still for me. When we came out from the bathroom, I wanted to put on my cloths. Mom stopped me and said, "Is it necessary?" I just smiled at her and pulled her with my hand to bed.

I fell asleep soon, may be because of the fact that I had very little sleep in the previous night. I have already described how I felt in the previous night when mom got angry with me. I was also having a pleasing sensation in my mind that mom had accepted me as he lover. Although we slept hugging each other and both of us were totally nude, I did not have a hard on again till I fell asleep. Next morning when I got up, mom was not there in bed. I kept on lying in my bed for sometime. The incidents of last night were coming to my mind and I was feeling extremely happy. I was nude. So I was shy of getting up from bed in that broad daylight. I was looking for my cloths that were thrown to the floor in the previous night but I did not find them. After some time, I wrapped the bed sheet around my waist and got up.

I was indeed very shy to face mom. I did not know how she would behave with me after that incident at night. I went to the bathroom without making much noise and got freshened up. I took out a fresh pair of cloths to wear. I went out of the bedroom looking for mom. I expected her to be in the kitchen, but she was not there. Finally, I found her doing puja (prayer) in our small home temple wearing a bright yellow colored sari. She was praying with closed eyes when I went near her. I sat besides her and put my arms around her neck. She removed my arms and signaled me to sit quietly.

After her puja was over, she got up and gave me flowers offered to the God. She looked very calm and composed. I found that her face was very straight and she did not smile. She went out of the puja room without saying anything to me. I followed her.

Mom: "Raj, sit here" she signaled me to sit in the dining chair. "I need to talk to you." I looked straight into her eyes. She said in a stern voice, "We have a healthy relation but we can't get physical." I was stunned to hear this.

Me: "Please don't say like that mom. I love you so much." I came near her and took her face in my hands. I said, "You know it mom. Whatever has happened was God's will only. Please don't let it finish like this. I really need you." Saying this I rested my head in her shoulders. Tears came out through my eyes. She put her arm around my neck.

Mom: "But it is a sin." I said,

Me: "No mom. The thing that gives pleasure to both of us and make us smile cannot be sin. I know how happy you were last night. I always want to keep you happy like that." At this mom also started weeping and I felt her tears wetting my cheek.

Mom: "Raj, try to understand. Just think what others will think of us. How can we live in society like this" I hold her close to my chest in a tight hug.

Me: "Nobody needs to know anything about this mom. It is only between you and me. We will not let anybody know about this. If required, we will leave this place and live somewhere else where nobody knows us."

Old 3rd January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

She kept on hugging me. I caressed her back and brought her face up and kissed her in her lips. She did not part her lips to let my tongue in, but she kissed me in my cheeks. I knew she needed time to adjust to our new life.

We passed the day normally as we always did. Mom prepared breakfast for me. I went to office saying her 'bye'. In office, I could not concentrate on my work. Mom kept on coming to my mind. My mind was awfully disturbed and I was having frequent hard on with the thought of getting her in bed again. I called her 3 times during my office hours. I felt that she was very much excited like me while talking to her. I Just enquired what she was doing and she also did the same. When I called her last time she told me to come home early. I was thrilled and was just waiting for the office to finish at 5 PM. I was just ready to leave my office at 5 PM, when my boss called me to his office and asked me to finish a report doing overtime. I felt very bad, but could not say no to my boss. I sent a SMS to mom that I would be late. I could not talk to her, as I had to sit in a room where all my big bosses were present.

Finally when I finished my work, it was already 10 P.M. and I rushed to reach home. Mom opened the door for me as usual. I expected her to beam with joy seeing me. But she did not look particularly cheerful. As soon I saw her I wanted to have her in my arms. But she put my hands away and told me in a low voice that we had a guest at home, so I should behave. I was surprised and did not like the presence of guest that evening. The guest was mom's elder brother Parthu who was on a business trip and had to stay in Delhi for one night. Although he was very friendly with me, but that day I did not like him to be there with us to play a spoilsport.

With a heavy heart I greeted Parthu uncle and sat down with him. We had some family talk along with mom laughing and discussing things. We all went to take dinner outside to a Chinese restaurant, as Parthu uncle was fond of Chinese food. In the restaurant I sat beside the mom and uncle sat opposite to us. I took mom's hand and squeezed it making sure that uncle did not notice it. She also responded by slowly massaging my thigh. We were talking and Path uncle could not find our mischief. We continued our game till uncle was concentrating on food. When Parthu uncle finished his food, mom signaled me to stop. I obliged.

After reaching home it was time to set our beds for the night. It was decided that Parthu uncle would sleep alone in the bigger bed in mom's room. Mom would use my room and I would sleep in sofa in the sitting room. Uncle said that he would have no difficulty in sharing bed with me but mom made him agree to her suggestion.

Lying in my make shift bed in the sitting room, I was waiting for uncle to sleep. I don't know why, but he was taking a long time. The lights were on in his room and he was watching TV. I am sure mom was also waiting for him to sleep. I don't know when I fell asleep, as I was a bit tired and it was well beyond my usual sleeping time.

Old 3rd January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

Smile

At midnight, I woke up with a soft touch around my neck. I found mom caressing my face and neck. She had sneaked inside the covers while I was asleep. I pretended to be asleep for some time. She brought her mouth near me ears and whispered, "Raj, can I sleep here?" I turned towards her and smiled. I hugged her and said, "I was missing you so much mom." She said, "me too." We hugged and kissed. I rolled over her body and our old sofa made some noise. Mom said in a whisper, "We should not make noise beta. We have a guest in the house." I said, "Mom, let us go to the kitchen. Parthu uncle can not hear anything from there." Our kitchen was at the opposite corner and I thought we could be safe there. Mom smiled with a naughty look and said, "Raj, are you crazy?" I said, "Yes mom". Then she said, "I am worried beta. Think what will happen if he wakes up". I closed her mouth with a kiss and said in whisper, "Don't worry we will manage".

We tried not to make any noise and headed towards the kitchen. We got into the kitchen and closed the door from inside. We got into a tight hug again and kissed for some time. Mom put her hands inside my t-shirt and stated massaging my back. I got a huge erection and she felt it in her belly. She reached for my cock and put her left hand inside my pyjama. With the right hand she pulled my pyjama down. I pulled her nighty up to her waist. I slowly put my hands inside her panty and massaged her ass. Then I slowly removed her panty. As both of us were standing, my cock was hitting her pubic hair. I positioned my coco so that it touched the crack at the top of her pussy. She moaned heavily. Now I was really worried that the noise might wake up mausi. I closed her mouth with a kiss so that moans don't make much noise. She raised one leg up so that more of my cock touched her pussy. I pushed her into the wall and pressed my cock into her pussy. But I could not penetrate as it was an awkward position and also I was not experienced at it. Then she asked me to lye down on the floor. She spread her legs and positioned herself over my body. Then she took my cock in her hand and guided it into the pussy hole. It was still difficult to penetrate as I felt pain at the tip of my cock. My foreskin was not moving back easily and penetration attempt was making it painful. When I cried with pain she stopped trying and started playing with my cock instead. She started masturbating me vigorously and soon I cummed. When I was cumming she pressed her pussy against my cock and she also cried with pleasure as I reached my climax. I think she also had reached an orgasm.

She got up from my body after my cock lost its erection. She cleaned herself and me with a towel. I also got up and again kissed her passionately. But I felt sorry that I could not do it again. I hugged her and said' "I am sorry mom." She said, "Don't worry my son. You will learn it soon." We were putting on our cloths when we heard a noise coming from uncle's room. We were alarmed. We came out from the kitchen and mom went to my room quickly. I put the lights on when I saw him coming towards the kitchen. Parth uncle was surprised to see me there. He told me that he had heard some strange noises that awakened him. I told him that I too heard some noises and came to see what they were. I told him that I found some rats in the kitchen and chased them. I told him not to worry. He went back to his room saying jokingly that he thinks some ghosts made those noises. But little he knew that he met one of those ghosts that made the noises.

Next day Parthu uncle left. As I came home from the office, I found mom alone. When I tried to hug her close she asked me to be patient. She rushed inside the bathroom. She came out in a blue lingerie...Bra and Panty...Wow what she was looking, blue color on her white skin was looking amazing...Panty was like a net giving her pussy view and bra showed her black tits...I was hard like rock and as she came near I pushed on the bed and opened her leg... I was dominating her and she was trying to rush kicking me...

Mom: Please leave me Raj this is not correct

I went to her pussy and started linking,, pressing her boobs hard she was moaning and crying....I then tied her hands to bed with sari and she was looking like fish out of water trying to survive...I immediately undid my clothes completely naked and stood near her pussy though she had panty on... I opened her legs wide and moved her panty bit on side so that I can enter my birth place...She screamed

Mom: No Raj this is not correct please don't do this to me I am your mother still.

Me: Yes Mom but you are also my girlfriend and my future wife...

Mom: I want sometime to think, your action will hurt my heart and me...

Listening this I left her legs went to her mouth and pressed her nose as she opened her mouth I enter her mouth... she was helpless and tied...I moved few strokes and came in her mouth...she gulped obediently but was crying with pain... I untied her hands which gave red marks and went to my bathroom for pee...as I came out she was sitting in the corner of the bed with her legs folded to her chest... hairs messed and crying

Me: What are you crying for I have not raped you

Mom: You were about to

Me: But I didn't

Mom: It hurt me a lot...

Me: I am sorry but I was out of control you don't allowed me and this is what happened... I left you 'cause I love you...

Mom: Thanks

I was worried but looking in my eyes she smiled.

THE END.

Old 4th January 2010

kingfkings has many secret admirers
UL: 69.90 mb DL: 393.19 mb Ratio: 0.18
nice stories

Old 4th January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfkings View Post
nice stories

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR REPLY MY FRND .

Old 4th January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

Smile

Please Spend a few Seconds to Appreciate the Hardwork that has been put in Posting by our
Senior Member for his great story
"SON BLACKMAILS MOM"

Story With Pictures

New Year Party

Last edited by rajadum : 4th January 2010 at 12:33 PM.

Old 4th January 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

Smile

OK FRNDZ PLZ TELL ME SHALL I POST THIS STORY OR NOT?
Yes OR No... vote it now.

Last edited by rajadum : 4th January 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls