Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Desi for EXBI

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: Do U like this Thread?
Yes.. Keep Updating 107 75.89%
Okay 17 12.06%
Stop this thread 17 12.06%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th June 2009
Saree Lover

fhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our community
UL: 10.01 gb DL: 8.04 gb Ratio: 1.24
Here are a few

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 7th June 2009
Saree Lover

fhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our communityfhotocool is a pillar of our community
Desi Party

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 7th June 2009
Saree Lover

Comments on these girls please

Old 7th June 2009
Saree Lover

Sexy Lips..
Comment for more pics of her...

Old 7th June 2009
Visit my blog
Visit my website

indianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhotocool View Post
Comments on these girls please
< image >
< image >
< image >
Good start buddy... Awesome kerala girls... wud luv to ride them

Old 7th June 2009
Saree Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianhardfucker View Post
Good start buddy... Awesome kerala girls... wud luv to ride them
Thanks for the comments

Old 7th June 2009
Saree Lover

These mallu look sexy in traditional saree
KEEP UR COMMENTS COMING..

Old 8th June 2009
Saree Lover

Comments PLZ
Mallu Saree

Isnt theses girls

Old 8th June 2009
Saree Lover

ISnt this girl sexy

Old 8th June 2009

rudrendra is beginning to get noticed
UL: 19.68 mb DL: 68.91 mb Ratio: 0.29
bro, pictures are fine but not my type.

but any way thanks for posting.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls