Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > !!!!!!! indian ladies bathing in river !!!!!

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: u like these pics ??
umm .. yeah ... kinda (actually i like them but too shy to accept openly) 395 24.11%
yes , they r dick raising 722 44.08%
kya dost ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai, i'm crazy abt this thread 401 24.48%
truely madly n deeply, i worship this thread 322 19.66%
nahi ye kissi ki maa ya behen hain (halaki i love wanking watching them ) 211 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1638. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th February 2009

RAJSINGH21 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.17 gb DL: 1.93 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudwala View Post
This girl is 19 years old

16.< image >
SUPERB BOSS! I MUST SAY ITS HARDEN MY ROD. CLASSIC COLLECTIONS. BOSS YOU SHOULD CARRY ON THIS KIND A PHOTOS IF NOT HERE THEN ON A NEW THREAD. PLEASE. I WANT MORE OF THESE QUALITY PICTURES. PLEASE CONSIDER MY REQUEST AND LET ME KNOW YOUR ANSWER.

Old 24th February 2009
Custom title

dudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
African Swaziland Zulu Tribe

(Santu Bai is not posting anything yet. Meanwhile we have to post something to keep this thread alive, not to alter the originality of this thread)
Thanx 4 gud words. Only do mainstream actresses, & only if actress gives mood. Dont take requests & appologise if ur suggestions not fulfilled. I definitely dont fake pte individuals, singers, TV anchors, models hu r not yet actresses, unknowns without names, sports players, frens, relatives, cousins, sisters, aunties. Mostly do softcore, posing, non nude, sexy, beautiful, artistic, etc. So dont call them "bitches" or "whores". . Dont do hardcore much.. If u upset the mood, u end up in ignore list, i cant c ur postingsDUDWALA'S FAKES : http://www.desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=359589

Old 24th February 2009
Custom title

dudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Zulu maidens going to war

We have to bring visitors to this thread
Thanx 4 gud words. Only do mainstream actresses, & only if actress gives mood. Dont take requests & appologise if ur suggestions not fulfilled. I definitely dont fake pte individuals, singers, TV anchors, models hu r not yet actresses, unknowns without names, sports players, frens, relatives, cousins, sisters, aunties. Mostly do softcore, posing, non nude, sexy, beautiful, artistic, etc. So dont call them "bitches" or "whores". . Dont do hardcore much.. If u upset the mood, u end up in ignore list, i cant c ur postingsDUDWALA'S FAKES : http://www.desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=359589

Old 24th February 2009
Custom title

Zulu women

Old 24th February 2009
Custom title

Educated zulu girls take part in cultural festives

Old 24th February 2009
Custom title

Zulu tribal maidens

Last edited by dudwala : 24th February 2009 at 06:47 PM.

Old 24th February 2009
Masala is the way u look at it
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to masala_man
UL: 4.36 mb DL: 138.48 mb Ratio: 0.03
indian rivers all dried up

Old 25th February 2009
ArT oF LiViNg

thamizhonly is hunted by the papparazithamizhonly is hunted by the papparazithamizhonly is hunted by the papparazithamizhonly is hunted by the papparazithamizhonly is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 48.20 gb DL: 40.90 gb Ratio: 1.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudwala View Post
Zulu maidens going to war

< image >

We have to bring visitors to this thread
Nice collection. Thanks for sharing. Repped
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.
A short reply and rep will do nothing but encourage

Old 25th February 2009

adi_19853103 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 992.00 kb DL: 3.00 mb Ratio: 0.32
carry on nice try !!

Old 25th February 2009
Custom title

Europian tourists bathing in Indian river

Last edited by dudwala : 25th February 2009 at 07:45 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls